[WEBINAR] Social Care Cap: How Local Authorities can prepare for the changes
Join our free webinar to hear about the challenges presented by the introduction of the Social Care Cap and the solutions we believe are needed.
Date: Wednesday 25th May 2022
Time: 11:00-12:00 BST
From October 2023, the Government will introduce a new £86,000 cap on the amount anyone in England will need to spend on their personal care over their lifetime.
To support Local Authorities in considering how to meet some of the challenges the cap introduces, Imosphere will be holding an interactive webinar on 25th May.
We will be talking about the challenges raised by the Local Authorities we work with now, and the solutions we believe are needed to ensure preparedness ahead of October 2023.
Attendees will learn about:
- The challenges and concerns Local Authorities have raised with us so far
- Our current solution for estimating accurate Personal Budget figures based on need
- Ways that RAS tools need to be enhanced for use with self-funders requiring Independent Personal Budgets
- Meeting the challenge of new processes and increased assessment numbers
- How to ensure preparedness well in advance of the October 2023 deadline
Register today to secure your free place!