Join our free half-day forum: Transforming your EHCP and SEND processes
Find out more about how to stay on track with EHC Plans and fairly allocate top-up funding for students with SEND at one of our free half-day forums in October.
The forums will take place on Tuesday 22nd October in London and Wednesday 23rd October in Birmingham, both from 10:00-12:30, including lunch.
- Find out more about transforming SEND processes so that they work better for practitioners and families
- Learn about a configurable banding tool that offers a fairer approach to educational top-up funding
- Hear from the Peopletoo and Imosphere teams about current and future SEND projects taking place in collaborations between Local Authorities, schools and FE institutions
- See how Open Objects’ EHC Hub provides professionals, families and education settings with a digital platform to engage, contribute and collaborate on EHC assessments, plans and reviews
- Discover how other areas are supporting the future of personal budgets in education
The event is aimed at Heads of SEND, commissioners responsible for SEND budgets, and SEND Managers.