Managing disease registries
When managing disease registries, organizations face several critical challenges in collecting, organizing, and visualizing the large amount of patient data added to these registries each day.
These challenges range from not gaining an holistic view of their data, little data standardization across registries, the use of ineffective data collection tools, a lack of data access and fragmentation of the data across multiple data stores and data formats.
- Gain 360° patient views by integrating multiple datasets with the EHR data
- Improve the workflow for the collection and distribution of datasets
- Harmonize common data concepts across disease registries
- Access insights from unstructured data such as doctor's notes
- Identify patient cohorts potentially eligible for research
- Collaborate across multiple research projects with ease
Designed for use by
Efficient data capture
Data capture is designed to allow teams to efficiently supplement and update patient-level data.
Straightforward data access
Gain instant access to each patient's disease data and track them throughout the course of their treatment.
Self-service data discovery and analytics
Analysts can create their own visualizations in minutes and build cohorts without any requirement to query databases.
Track and assess patient medication pathways
Assess the impact of differing medication pathways on test results for patients with similar disease characteristics.