Senior Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity to be part of a growing healthcare tech company with healthcare, education and social care customers across the UK and USA. You will be responsible for delivering the business’ marketing strategy and overseeing the production of marketing campaigns from concept to completion to increase brand awareness and generate sales leads.
As we get ready to launch a new SaaS product in the coming nine months you will have the unique experience to be part of the launch, delivery and evaluation of a marketing strategy for a new product. We are keen to grow our brand awareness in the UK and USA for our new and existing products and you would be working closely with our PR agency and Digital Content Manager to achieve global brand recognition.
Details of the Role
- Plan and deliver a variety of multi-channel marketing campaigns and product launches to support lead generation and sales objectives.
- Develop and promote a rich content marketing plan, supporting the creation of articles, social media posts, white papers, videos, case studies, and website copy.
- Working closely with our PR agency to plan and deliver vibrant PR campaigns and media coverage.
- Supporting our Digital Content Manager to enhance our website, social media channels and SEO.
- Support the development of email marketing communications to improve engagement levels and lead generation.
- Deliver high-quality sales support materials, such as brochures, videos, slides and flyers.
- Identify and organise attendance at relevant industry events and tradeshows.
- Support in the planning, management and promotion of customer events such as user groups and webinars.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and ensure brand consistency across all marketing content and channels.
- Measure and track marketing/campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, LinkedIn/Twitter Analytics.
Security Standards and Data Protection
- Follow internal information security procedures and identify potential omissions through the appropriate channels.
- Raise information security incident reports following the company’s incident reporting process.
Key Skills, Experience and Behaviours
This role would suit an existing or aspiring Marketing Manager.
- 3+ years of marketing/branding experience
- Results driven with continuous improvement mindset and a self-starter / highly motivated
- Experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of digital and content marketing strategies
- A good understanding of the basics of SEO and SEM
- Great communication skills with the confidence to work alongside and report to a variety of stakeholders
- Creative in nature
- Digital customer acquisition expert
- High level execution skills and quality standards
- Good eye for branding and design
- Must be able to drive the top line revenue growth of the digital marketing function
- MA in marketing, business or similar with a solid understanding of marketing principles
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience in using design packages such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Graphic design experience
- Email marketing experience
- Product launch experience
- Market knowledge of U.S. healthcare and/or selling SaaS and/or UK Health and Education
- People management experience
Salary and Benefits
- Salary for this role ranges between £35,000-£47,000 dependent on experience with further salary review after 12 months.
- Bonus for achievement of KPIs
- 22 days of annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas Shut Down Period
- Regular training sessions and access to CPD budget
- Flexible working available
- City centre Nottingham office with some car parking
- Income Protection Insurance
- Perkbox membership
- Bupa cashback
- Pension contributions matched to 6%
How to Apply
If this role appeals to you, please send through a CV with brief paragraph about why you want to work at Imosphere to email@example.com.
- Closing date for applications: Friday 16th April
- First interview by phone with COO
- Second interview with CEO and other members of Imosphere
This job description sets out the scope of the role, together with the main duties of the post at the date when it was completed. It does not include or define all tasks which the post holder may be expected to carry out.
Duties may vary from time to time without changing the nature of the post or the level of responsibility. The post holder may also be required to carry out any other duties as required by their Line Manager.