Senior Sales Consultant
Who we are and what we’re looking for
Imosphere is passionate about solving problems within the health, social care and education spaces and providing professionals with the tools to be confident with their decisions. As an SME of approximately 40 people headquartered in Nottingham, our flexible working policy enables people to work from anywhere that enables them to get the job done. We have core hours of 10:00-15:00 Monday-Friday to enable us to find time to collaborate, but are flexible outside of these hours as long as we are meeting the needs of our customers and our team. Our customers range from Local Authorities, Clinical Commissioning Groups, NHS organisations, private hospitals and private providers and we work across the entirety of the UK, with customers in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, England and Jersey.
As we expand our offerings across the UK, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, confident Senior Sales Professional to prospect, grow and close meaningful business across the range of Imosphere Care and Support Tools.
To excel in this role, you will have a credible sales background from which to build on, along with confidence to engage with new prospects as well as existing accounts, to maximise sales opportunities.
We will provide on the job training both internally and with external sales coaches to support the right person to do the best possible job so that you can realise your maximum earning potential.
Details of the Role
This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Lead Management & Prospecting
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of lead generation and lead nurturing of prospects. From inbound website enquiries to your own outbound lead generation activities through various forms of social networking. You will ensure leads are followed up and nurtured to a suitable level, liaising with senior members of the team at the appropriate stage for support when needed.
The key aim will be to demonstrate a month-on-month incremental trajectory, for pipeline growth that meets with our current sales conversion ratios. This will ensure a healthy pipeline at any stage and ensures both you and the business have ample market share to target throughout the sales year.
Deal Management & Closing
Managing the sales cycle, contact strategy and, ultimately, the negotiation and closing of new business is the core of this opportunity. Keeping both yourself and your prospects to a tight and established sales process will be one of the defining aspects of your success here at Imosphere.
Close adherence to CRM, deal management tactics, processes and methodologies will all need to be at the forefront of your skillset and capability. Imosphere uses an ‘Outcome’ based sales methodology, so having a good grasp of general sales processes and methodologies will help keep both yourself and your clients on track.
- Accurate record keeping via CRM and ensuring actions are completed are big part of this role.
- Providing weekly updates for senior managers.
- Understanding how the products are used and the benefits they return.
Security Standards & Data Protection
- Follow internal information security procedures and identify potential omissions through the appropriate channels.
- Raise information security incident reports following the company’s incident reporting process.
Key Skills, Experience & Behaviours
- Core sales skills are a must. Proven, demonstrable background in closing SaaS and software sales in the £5k-£150k region.
- Negotiation skills. Proven, demonstrable background in negotiation of deals that have evidenced win-win outcomes.
- Excellent telephone manner and confident talking to people they do not know.
- Excellent written communication skills, able to write engaging and informative emails and social media posts.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent online meeting skills (e.g. Teams, Zoom).
- Excellent social media and networking skills.
- Able to think on your feet and stay calm under pressure.
- Confident in the use of CRM systems and Microsoft packages.
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C or above.
- Eager to learn and be the best they can be.
- Experience of selling to Local Authorities and NHS organisations.
- Experience of completing tenders and contractual documentation.
- Experience of networking at virtual and physical events.
Salary and Benefits
- Base salary range between £37,000 and £42,000 per annum depending on experience, with further salary review after 12 months
- OTE £57-62,000 with uncapped commission on all sales and accelerators for targets being met
- 22 days of annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas Shut Down Period (Christmas Day - 2nd January)
- Regular training sessions and access to CPD budget
- Flexible working - work anywhere at anytime (within our core hours)
- Open to part-time and job share opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression
- City centre Nottingham office
- Income Protection Insurance
- Perkbox membership
- Bupa cash back
- Pension contributions matched to 6%
How to Apply
If this role appeals to you please send through a CV with brief paragraph about why you want to work at Imosphere to email@example.com.
Three-stage interview process meeting with various people in the company and our external sales consultant.
This job description sets out the scope of the role, together with the main duties of the post at the date when it was completed. It does not include or define all tasks which the post holder may be expected to carry out.