Learn how our unique, interoperable technology is enabling everyone to have limitless data discovery at their fingertips.
How it enters
Our system is controlled by an extensible reference ontology, published by a central ontology manager. This determines what data is permitted to enter the system.
Data enters via:
- Data lakes
- Enterprise data warehouses
- Separate sources across an organisation or system
Built on a Microsoft stack.
Data is validated on ingestion.
Patient data is held across multiple physical databases (sharded) for scalability.
Exceptional control around controlling the access to data.
- Restrict which patients or citizens are seen by users
- Restrict which datasets users have access to
- Restrict access to specific data owners (e.g. data from a specific organisation or provider)
- Restrict access to sensitive functionality (e.g. viewing PHI or financial data)
Semantically coded data
- All data is represented from an ontology
- Data is presented as user friendly terminology
- Concept harmonisation
- Data integrity and validation
- Auto generated system wiki
- Ability to grow organically with needs
A seamless journey from design to analytics
Major applications include
Atmolytics is a user-friendly analytics platform that helps informatics and registry research teams accelerate their research by years.
Atmolytics speeds up the ability of researchers to identify patients and gain approval for clinical trials and studies.
Atmolytics provides population health analytics to plan services and target patient cohorts to improve health outcomes.
Atmolytics puts self-service healthcare BI data discovery and visualisation into the hands of people who can make a difference.