The right decisions at the right time
For healthcare providers, a pandemic creates unique, once in a generation challenges. These can range from huge disruptions to supply chains, major staff shortages, critical demands for hospital beds and shortages of drugs, equipment and testing kits.
Atmolytics can help solve many of these unpredictable challenges by enabling clinicians, decision makers and managers, with or without IT or technical skills, to generate evidence and insights so that the right decisions are made at the right time.
Supporting public health emergency
response and recovery
- Report on mission-critical data to respond to outbreaks
- Identify vulnerable and at-risk patients for priority care
- Segment patients by risk to help manage capacity
- Track patients in contact with staff diagnosed with COVID-19
- Reduce readmissions by improving patient monitoring
- Monitor bed capacity to help reassign resources
Supporting 'Track and trace'
Identify patients in contact with staff diagnosed with COVID-19
Track admissions and conditions
Track high risk groups in relation to COVID-19 and their emergency admission rates
Monitor survival rates
Monitor and segment COVID-19 survival rates for patient populations
Explore social outcomes of infections
Explore social and health inequalities of your population impacted by the pandemic