Programme Highlights - National Children and Adult Services Conference 2023
The National Children and Adult Services Conference (NCASC) will be taking place in Bournemouth from the 29th of November to 1st December 2023, and Imosphere is delighted to once again be exhibiting. If you are attending, pop along to stand F10 to meet me and the team!
We are very much looking forward to seeing many of our customers face-to-face and sharing how we’re collaborating with local authorities throughout England to:
- Help manage citizen demand
- Drive budget-setting based on data and market intelligence
- Increase the amount of preventative support
- Reduce the number of contacts leading to a full assessment
- Reduce the number of assessments leading to long-term care
NCASC brings together industry professionals from local and central government, private, and the community and voluntary sectors with an interest in the provision of adult and children services, health, education and adult social care to share evidence and best practice. The aim of this conference is to encourage improvements and discussion around the challenges and opportunities that are facing the sector.
It’s a critical time for adult social care services, and NCASC represents a key opportunity to join up with local authorities, organisations and like-minded people. The NCASC agenda has some stand-out sessions that Imosphere and the local authorities we work with are particularly interested in. This includes:
- How do we co-create care and support that is person centered, equitable and inclusive?
- The importance of capacity and demand planning.
- Artificial intelligence (AI): the future of prevention?
- Social Care Future and Research in Practice: co-producing the evidence to support 5 key changes.
- Preparing for Assurance in adult social care.
- CQC assurance: learning from the pilots and SLI approaches.
It will also be a great opportunity to hear from the Secretaries of State for Health and Social Care and Education. You can view the full programme for the conference here.
I look forward to reporting back after the event.